Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on IN-600 ink and give our review.
- Rental Price*: Withheld at Neopost’s request
- Used Purchase Price: Not available
- New Purchase Prices*: Withheld at Neopost’s request
* Note, Neopost do not have a price list online for the UK. The numbers above have been converted from US amounts published in their December 2016 GSA Price List, based on June 2017 exchange rates. We make no claim on their accuracy and are presented here simply to give a very rough guide on how much each machine might cost.
IN-600 Features & Specs
- Speed without feeder: 70 letters per minute
- Speed with feeder: 110 letters per minute
- Maximum envelope thickness: Up to 12 mm
- Personalised text messages
- Up to 9 Job imprint memories
- PIN code protection
- 35 account standard, optional upgrade up to 200
- Automatic rate download
- Low- ink email alerts
- Remote Diagnostics
- Optional Differential Weighing
- Optional USB printer and barcode scanner
- Optional add-on scales: 3, 5, 10 or 30 kg
- Mailmark compatible machine
Note: Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
We do not currently have any listings for IN-600 ink.
Please note that Neopost does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk and may also void your warranty.
Neopost IN-600 Franking Machine Review
Neopost IN-600 Franking Machine Review Score: 4.5/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the Neopost IN-600 a score of 4.5 out 5 since since it is a fantastic mid-volume machine.
For more see: Official IN-600 user guide