The Neopost IN-360 Franking Machine is low-volume machine for small businesses and step up from their most basic, IS-280c model. Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on IN-360 ink and give our review.
- Rental Price*: Withheld at Neopost’s request
- Used Purchase Price: Withheld at Neopost’s request
- New Purchase Prices*: Withheld at Neopost’s request
* Note, Neopost do not have a price list online for the UK. The numbers above have been converted from US amounts published in their December 2016 GSA Price List, based on June 2017 exchange rates. We make no claim on their accuracy and are presented here simply to give a very rough guide on how much each machine might cost.
IN-360 Features & Specs
- Process up to 45 letters per minute
- Maximum envelope thickness: Up to 9.5 mm
- Envelope orientation: Landscape or Portrait
- Weighing platform (integrated): 2kg scale
- Personalised text messages
- PIN code protection
- Automatic rate download
- Low- ink email alerts
- Remote Diagnostics
- Optional Differential Weighing
- Optional additional scales 3, 5, 10 or 30kg
- Optional barcode scanner and USB printer
- Mailmark compatible machine
Note: Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
We don’t currently have any listings for IN-360 ink, please check your supplier.
Please note that Neopost does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk and may also void your warranty.
Neopost IN-360 Franking Machine Review
Neopost IN-360 Franking Machine Review Score: 4/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the Neopost In-360 a score of 4 out 5 since since it is a solid machine that can handle most low-volume mailing tasks.
For more see: Official IN-360 user guide