The Pitney Bowes DM110i franking machine is their second most basic model after the DM60. Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on DM110i ink and give our review.
- Rental Price: From £6 per week
- Used Purchase Price: From £495 (note price for previous DM100i model)
- New Purchase Prices: £1,125
DM110i Features & Specs
- Maximum processing speed: 25 mail pieces per minute.
- Maximum number of accounts: 10
- Access to the lowest postage prices with Mailmark.
- Maximum envelope thickness: 9.5mm
- Capacity of integrated weight platform (scale): 2.5kg (7, 12 and 35 kg optional)
- Replenish your franking machine from your office 24 hours a day at the touch of a button.
- Access to Postage Power Pitney Bowes post now and pay later service.
- IntelliLink™ connects your franking machine to a secure sever via the internet enabling services such as postal tariff changes software updates and envelope messaging to be downloaded quickly and effortlessly.
- Advertise your company in colour on every envelope.
- The DM110i is a SMART franking machine so you can reclaim VAT.
Previous models: DM100
Also sold as: Mailbase Lite, ECO 100, IMS-110, U35
Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
- Name: Pitney Bowes Franking Ink Cartridge – Blue – DM100i, DM200i Series.
- List price: £134.95*excl. VAT
- Available: Pitney Bowes Website
Unofficial Compatible Ink
- Name: Pitney Bowes Genuine Original DM110i Smart Blue Ink Cartridge
- List Price: £111.31
- Available: Amazon
Please note that Pitney Bowes does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk.
Pitney Bowes DM110i Franking Machine Review
Pintey Bowes DM110i Franking Machine Review Score: 4/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the Pintey Bowes DM110i a score of 4 out 5 since since we feel while it offers great value for money for a entry-level franking machine, most users would be better going with either the DM60 or DM160i.
For more see: Official DM110i webpage