The Pitney Bowes DM160i franking machine is their most advanced entry level model for small business. Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on DM160i ink and give our review.
- Rental Price: From £13 per week.
- Used Purchase Price: From £995
- New Purchase Prices: £2,370
DM160i Features & Specs
- Maximum processing speed: 40 mail pieces per minute
- Access to the lowest postage prices with Mailmark.
- Integrated postal scale capacity: 2.5kg (optional 7, 12 and 35 kg add-ons)
- Maximum number of accounts: 25
- Maximum envelope thickness: 9.5mm
- Automatically calculates the exact postage.
- Replenish your franking machine from your office 24 hours a day at the touch of a button.
- Access to Postage Power post now and pay later service.
- IntelliLink™ connects your franking machine to a secure sever via the internet enabling services such as postal tariff changes software updates and envelope messaging to be downloaded quickly and effortlessly.
- The DM160i is a SMART franking machine so you can reclaim VAT.
Previous models: NA
Also sold as: Mailbase, Iris 160, AS145, FM60, IMS-160, DP160i, JET160i, and DP165i.
Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
- Name: Pitney Bowes Franking Ink Cartridge – Blue – DM100i, DM200i Series
- List price: £134.95*excl. VAT
- Available: Pitney Bowes Website
Unofficial Compatible Ink
- Name: Pitney Bowes Genuine Original DM160i & DM220i Smart Blue Ink Cartridge
- List Price: £111.31
- Available: Amazon
Please note that Pitney Bowes does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk.
Pitney Bowes DM160i Franking Machine Review
Pintey Bowes DM160i Franking Machine Review Score: 4.5/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the Pintey Bowes DM160i a score of 4.5 out 5 since we feel it offers great value for money along with many higher-end functions you’d find on more expensive machines.
For more see: Official DM160i webpage