The Neopost IS-280c Franking Machine is their entry-level machine for small businesses. Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on IS-280c ink and give our review.
- Rental Price: Withheld at Neopost’s request
- Used Purchase Price: Withheld at Neopost’s request
- New Purchase Prices: Not listed
IS-280c Features & Specs
- Designed for businesses sending up to 100 items per day
- Weigh platform: 2kg scale
- Maximum envelope thickness: Up to 8mm
- Job imprint memories: Up to 9
- Advertising slogans: Up to 10
- PIN number security: up to 10
- Machine weight: 2.9kg
- Postage Rate Wizard
- Monitor, track and control your postal expenditure and receive low ink alerts with MyNeopost.
- Can be re-credited on-line with postage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Mailmark compatible machine
Note: Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
Unofficial Compatible Ink
- Name: Royal Mail Approved Compatible Neopost IS240, IS280 Autostamp 2 blue non-fluorescent Ink Cartridge
- List Price: £36.75
- Available: Amazon
Please note that Neopost does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk and may also void your warranty.
Neopost IS-280c Franking Machine Review
Neopost IS-280c Franking Machine Review Score: 5/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the Neopost IS-280c a perfect score of 5 out 5 since since it is the cheapest new franking machine you can lease and offers a whole host of standard features.
For more see: Official IS-280c user guide