Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on ink and our review.
PostBase Ten Prices
- Rental Price: Not available
- Used Purchase Price: Not available
- New Purchase Prices: Not available
PostBase Ten Features & Specs
- 110 pieces per minute processing, 90 in dynamic mode
- Benefit from Royal Mail Mailmark rates
- Automatic feeder
- Integrated 7kg scale
- 10mm letter thickness
- Label dispenser as standard
- Customisable advertising messages on each letter with Navigator Plus
- Navigator Plus accounting and remote control through a tablet PC option
PostBase Ten Ink
Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
We currently do not have any listings for PostBase Ten ink, please speak to your supplier and/or maintenance company.
Please note that FP Mailing does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk and may invalidate your contract.
FP Mailing PostBase Ten Franking Machine Review
FP Mailing PostBase Ten Franking Machine Review Score: 4/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the FP Mailing PostBase Ten a score of 4 out 5 since it is solid high-volume machine but lacks any pricing information online.
For more see: Official PostBase Ten webpage