The FP Mailing PostBase One Franking Machine is their highest volume machine for heavy mailing. Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on ink and our review.
PostBase One Prices
- Rental Price: Not available
- Used Purchase Price: Not available
- New Purchase Prices: Not available
PostBase One Features & Specs
- 150 pieces per minute processing, 100 in dynamic mode
- Benefit from Royal Mail Mailmark rates
- 4.7″ colour touch display
- Up to 20mm letter thickness
- Label dispenser as standard
- Automatic feeder and dynamic weighing options
- Letter tray
- 7kg postage scale
- Up to 50 different advertising logos
- Customisable advertising messages on each letter with Navigator Plus
- Navigator Plus accounting and remote control through a tablet PC option
- Mailreport One option for true accounting of your postage spend
- Cost accounting for up to 500 departments
PostBase One Ink
Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
We currently do not have any listings for PostBase One ink, please speak to your supplier and/or maintenance company.
Please note that FP Mailing does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk and may invalidate your contract.
FP Mailing PostBase One Franking Machine Review
FP Mailing PostBase One Franking Machine Review Score: 4/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the FP Mailing PostBase One a score of 4 out 5 since it is a great high-end machine, but can’t be compared on price.
For more see: Official PostBase One webpage