The Neopost IS-6000 Franking Machine is their highest-end machine for very heavy mailing needs. Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on IS-6000 ink and give our review.
- Rental Price*: Withheld at Neopost’s request
- Used Purchase Price: Not available
- New Purchase Prices*: Withheld at Neopost’s request
* Note, Neopost do not have a price list online for the UK. The numbers above have been converted from US amounts published in their December 2016 GSA Price List, based on June 2017 exchange rates. We make no claim on their accuracy and are presented here simply to give a very rough guide on how much each machine might cost.
IS-6000 Features & Specs
- Speed (batch processing): Up to 260 letters per minute
- Dynamic Weighing Speed Up to 140 letters per minute
- 15″ Colour Touch Screen Control Panel
- Maximum Envelope Thickness: 20mm
- Automatic Label Dispenser
- 15 preset jobs
- Connects via LAN or WiFi
- Mail Class Automatically Printed
- Adjustable Water Flow for Sealer
- Account reporting and control for up to 500 depts
- neoFunds account allows you to print postage now and pay later
- Ultra High Capacity Ink Tank
- Postal Rate Change Downloads
- Low Ink E-mail Alerts
- View Postage Usage Online
- Dynamic Scale optional
- Mailmark compatible machine
Note: Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
Unofficial Compatible Ink
- Name: IS56INK for Neopost IS5000 & IS6000 Mailing Machines
- List Price: £219
- Available: Amazon
Please note that Neopost does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk and may also void your warranty.
Neopost IS-6000 Franking Machine Review
Neopost IS-6000 Franking Machine Review Score: 4.5/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the Neopost IS-6000 a score of 4.5 out 5 since it offers lots of high-end standard features in a relatively compact machine for its class.
For more see: Official IS-6000 user guide