Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on DM400M ink and our review.
- Rental Price: From £39 per week.
- Used Purchase Price: £2,495 (note price for older 400c model)
- New Purchase Prices: £7,223
DM400M Features & Specs
- Speed: Up to 95 letters per minute
- Envelope Feed: Automatic
- Max envelope dimensions: 330mm X 381mm
- Ma envelope thickness: Up to 8mm
- Integrated scales: 2.5kg or 5kg with optional differential weighting.
- 7kg, 12kg or 35kg add-on scales also available.
- Seal and frank your envelopes at the same time
- Machine weight: 17.6kg
- Mailmark compatible machine.
- 25 accounts standard.
- IntelliLink technology provides convenient, one-touch postage refills with PostagebyPhone. Get up to 55 days free credit with the post now, pay later facility of Purchase Power.
Previous models: DM400c
Also sold as: Mailbase Speed, FM40, IMS 400, DP 390, JET390m, DP430
Note: Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
- Name: Pitney Bowes Franking Ink Cartridge – Blue – DM300c, DM400c Series
- List price: £194.95 *excl. VAT
- Available: Pitney Bowes Website
Unofficial Compatible Ink
- Name: Pitney Bowes DM300M & DM400M Genuine Original Smart Blue Ink Cartridge
- List Price: £166.30
- Available: Amazon
Please note that Pitney Bowes does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk.
Pitney Bowes DM400M Franking Machine Review
Pintey Bowes DM400M Franking Machine Review Score: 4.5/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the Pintey Bowes DM400M a score of 4.5 out 5 since it offers many high-end functions at a relatively affordable price.
For more see: Official DM400M webpage