Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on DM300M ink and our review.
- Rental Price: From £27 per week
- Used Purchase Price: From £1,995 (note price for older 300c model)
- New Purchase Prices: £5,012
DM300M Features & Specs
- Speed: Up to 65 letters per minute.
- Envelope Feed: Semi-automatic
- Letter sizes: Up to 330mm X 381mm
- Envelope Thickness: Up to 9.5mm
- Integrated Scale: 5kg with Differential Weighing included (7kg, 12kg or 35kg optional)
- Machine Weight: 10.4kg
- With IntelliLink® technology you can be sure that your equipment is always up to date.
- DM300M is Mailmark compatible.
Previous models: DM300c
Also sold as: Mailbase+, FM30, IMS 300, DP 290, JET290m, DP355
Note, Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
- Name: Pitney Bowes Franking Ink Cartridge – Blue – DM300c, DM400c Series
- List price: £194.95 *excl. VAT
- Available: Pitney Bowes Website
Unofficial Compatible Ink
- Name: Pitney Bowes DM300M & DM400M Genuine Original Smart Blue Ink Cartridge – 765-9SB
- List Price: £166.30
- Available: Amazon
Please note that Pitney Bowes does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk.
Pitney Bowes DM300M Franking Machine Review
Pintey Bowes DM300M Franking Machine Review Score: 4/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the Pintey Bowes DM300M a score of 4 out 5 because it’s a very good franking machine but there’s not a huge amount to separate it from the DM220i or DM400M.
For more see: Official DM300M webpage