The FP Mailing PostBase Qi4 Franking Machine is their basic mid-volume model and is right for businesses with moderate mailing needs.
Below we have a look at prices, specifications and features along with how to get good deals on ink and our review.
PostBase Qi4 Prices
- Rental Price: Not available
- Used Purchase Price: Not available
- New Purchase Prices: Not available
PostBase Qi4 Features & Specs
- 45 pieces per minute processing
- Benefit from Royal Mail Mailmark rates
- 4.7″ colour touchscreen
- 10mm letter thickness
- Automatic feeder and sealer option
- Integrated 3kg scale
- Differential weighing option
- Letter tray
- Up to 10 different advertising logos
- Cost accounting for 10 departments
- Connect to PC for full control
- HP Inkjet printing
- Label printing for large packages
- 5 different colours to match your office
PostBase Qi4 Ink
Royal Mail now mandates that all franking machines in the UK now use blue rather than red ink.
Unofficial Compatible Ink
- Name: FP Mailing Postbase Qi4 Blue Compatible Ink Cartridge
- List Price: £179.50 (VAT included)
- Available: Amazon
Please note that FP Mailing does not recommend using any off-brand or unofficial ink cartridges. If you use one, you do so at your own risk and may invalidate your contract.
FP Mailing PostBase Qi4 Franking Machine Review
FP Mailing PostBase Qi4 Franking Machine Review Score: 4/5
FrankedMail.co.uk has given the FP Mailing PostBase Qi4 a score of 4 out 5 since it is a great mid-volume machine, but loses marks for not having full pricing online.
For more see: Official PostBase Qi4 webpage